cashew chicken

cashew chicken JUMP TO RECIPE  •  PRINT RECIPE CLICK HERE TO  PIN  THIS RECIPE Oh my oh my oh my – saucy, sticky, sweet and savory cas...

cashew chicken

Oh my oh my oh my – saucy, sticky, sweet and savory cashew chicken is here, and it was my favorite recipe I made this month, and this just might be the recipe that will pull you (okay, fine, me) out of the winter slumps with texture, flavor, and a little extra jazziness. It’s just a really fun recipe.
My version of cashew chicken is actually based off of this Cheesecake Factory copycat recipe, which is lovely and reminds me that although haters like to hate, I should probably get back to the Cheesecake Factory for a feast ASAP. Great job, Sabrina.
I made it essentially the same as her cashew chicken recipe, but just a little easier, and with a shorter ingredient list.
And what resulted was glorious. We’re talking about bite-sized pieces of chicken, breaded and fried into a nice little crisp, tossed with a quick, sticky-sweet, soy-and-garlic sauce, all brought together with a handful of cashews. Ideally this would be served over a pile of hot, steaming rice with a side of something of the vegetable variety (steamed or roasted broccoli is a fave). But more practically, you won’t even get that far before you start popping bites of chicken straight out of the hot pan.

LET’S MAKE CASHEW CHICKEN!

Step 1: Make a dry bowl and a wet bowl.
Step 2: Make the sauce. Very easy. Whisk and done.
Step 3: Chicken goes in flour, then batter, then oil. Golden brown chicken bites, coming right up.
Step 4: Sauce and cashews go in, and it is GAME OVER. Life feels happy again.
Cashew chicken in a pan with a spoon.
There is a 100% chance that anyone who is in a 10-mile radius will come running into your kitchen when they smell the garlic, ginger, and soy in the sauce as it hits the pan. It’s a good moment.

CHECK OUT OUR VIDEO FOR HOW TO MAKE CASHEW CHICKEN:


Enregistrer un commentaire

emo-but-icon

Follow Us

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

Side Ads

Text Widget

Connect Us

item